Continue Reading Cookies: time to document compliance...
PRD Avocats has recognized expertise in media law for all information distribution media (print media, radio, television, Internet site), and in the law of new information and communication technologies, particularly in the following areas
Media and communication law
- Infringements of image, privacy, presumption of innocence and personality rights
- Infringements of freedom of expression, defamation, insults, unlawful content
- Right of reply, e-reputation, identity theft, right to be forgotten, de-indexing from search engines, social networks
Protection of personal dataAudits for compliance with the Data Protection Act, processing and declarations to the CNIL, drafting of legal notices, international data transfers
Intellectual property law
- Trademarks, designs and models, opposition before the INPI, filing and protection of trademarks
- Copyright, infringement actions, databases
- Music law
- Liability of website publishers and hosts
- E-commerce, e-marketing
- Unfair competition, general conditions of sale
- Online gambling and betting
- Computer charter
- Attacks on the security of information systems, computer fraud, cryptography, cybersurveillance
- Software license agreements
Domain name protectionAssistance in reserving, transferring or claiming domain names, creation of websites, cybersquatting
TrainingThe firm provides training or participates in seminars and conferences on all these issues. The programme is tailor-made and combines law with methodology on risk prevention and litigation management.
Continue Reading Managing business alerts in light of the GDRP
Continue Reading Better fight against online hate
Continue Reading Hosting is not synonymous with backup
Continue Reading First application of the principle of neutrality of the web by the EUCJ
Continue Reading The Privacy Shield struck down by the CJEU
Continue Reading (Corona)virality of fake news
Continue Reading The Cnil will have to reconsider on the "cookie walls"
Continue Reading The "Stop Covid" application: Caution, ongoing file...
Continue Reading Setting limits to artificial intelligence?
Continue Reading Overview of case law on computer contracts
Continue Reading Is the free license a membership contract?