Continue Reading Is the digital copy worth the original?
PRD Avocats has recognized expertise in media law for all information distribution media (print media, radio, television, Internet site), and in the law of new information and communication technologies, particularly in the following areas
Media and communication law
- Infringements of image, privacy, presumption of innocence and personality rights
- Infringements of freedom of expression, defamation, insults, unlawful content
- Right of reply, e-reputation, identity theft, right to be forgotten, de-indexing from search engines, social networks
Protection of personal dataAudits for compliance with the Data Protection Act, processing and declarations to the CNIL, drafting of legal notices, international data transfers
Intellectual property law
- Trademarks, designs and models, opposition before the INPI, filing and protection of trademarks
- Copyright, infringement actions, databases
- Music law
- Liability of website publishers and hosts
- E-commerce, e-marketing
- Unfair competition, general conditions of sale
- Online gambling and betting
- Computer charter
- Attacks on the security of information systems, computer fraud, cryptography, cybersurveillance
- Software license agreements
Domain name protectionAssistance in reserving, transferring or claiming domain names, creation of websites, cybersquatting
TrainingThe firm provides training or participates in seminars and conferences on all these issues. The programme is tailor-made and combines law with methodology on risk prevention and litigation management.
Continue Reading Chevaline slaughter: BFMTV cleared for its broadcast of photos
Continue Reading The ECHR validates the monitoring of internet communications by the employer
Continue Reading The legal value of the email
Continue Reading Controlling your company's e-reputation
Continue Reading IT projects gone wrong: the MAIF-IBM case
Continue Reading Contractual practice: the audit clause in software license agreements
Continue Reading Cyber attacks: is the company a victim or the culprit?
Continue Reading Does the host have a right of retention on the data?
Continue Reading Contractual practice: the "Service Level Agreement" clause in cloud computing contracts
Continue Reading The IT Charter: a straightforward answer to the rise of BYOD
Continue Reading Towards a revival of the electronic signature?