Continue Reading The IT Charter: a straightforward answer to the rise of BYOD
PRD Avocats has recognized expertise in media law for all information distribution media (print media, radio, television, Internet site), and in the law of new information and communication technologies, particularly in the following areas
Media and communication law
- Infringements of image, privacy, presumption of innocence and personality rights
- Infringements of freedom of expression, defamation, insults, unlawful content
- Right of reply, e-reputation, identity theft, right to be forgotten, de-indexing from search engines, social networks
Protection of personal dataAudits for compliance with the Data Protection Act, processing and declarations to the CNIL, drafting of legal notices, international data transfers
Intellectual property law
- Trademarks, designs and models, opposition before the INPI, filing and protection of trademarks
- Copyright, infringement actions, databases
- Music law
- Liability of website publishers and hosts
- E-commerce, e-marketing
- Unfair competition, general conditions of sale
- Online gambling and betting
- Computer charter
- Attacks on the security of information systems, computer fraud, cryptography, cybersurveillance
- Software license agreements
Domain name protectionAssistance in reserving, transferring or claiming domain names, creation of websites, cybersquatting
TrainingThe firm provides training or participates in seminars and conferences on all these issues. The programme is tailor-made and combines law with methodology on risk prevention and litigation management.
Continue Reading Towards a revival of the electronic signature?
Continue Reading Personal data: from the right to oblivion to the duty to forget
Continue Reading What legal protection for databases?
Continue Reading The impact of the Bluetouff case on Internet criminal law
Continue Reading What legal protectionfor databases?